Friday, June 15, 2012

Been a while... It has been a while since I have added anything to this blog, but I am so happy to report the following: I have held two Gatherings for the Teachings on the Spiritual Energies of Ceremony and both were absolutely wonderful. I don't say this from an egotisticl point of view, but from a sense of gratitude and feelings that I am being used by Spirit to help people understand their lives and ancestral connections more deeply. I have decided to have another Gathering on Saturday, August 18. Please check out info at my site, or email me if you have questions. I can let you know if this is the right step for you in your spiritual growth. Meanwhile, I am working on a new book of poetry.... haven't decided yet on the title but have some in mind: Poetry as Ceremony Three Dreams Deep or All of Life is Art: All of Life is Poetry I encourage all of you to be more creative, stay strong in your beliefs, and don't be afraid to try something new.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello, again! I've been reading _Confessions of a Mad Woman_ and find I can stay with it longer than at first. Think of you often. Going to RTG?

    ReplyDelete