Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday, rain, new book

Ah December......

rain coming down sideways and I'm thinking of snow. I dreamed that snow was everywhere so I suppose it is coming to these old mountains soon.

Working hard on getting my new book of short stories out: The Boy With A Tree Growing From His Ear and Other Stories. You can get a peak at the cover and pre order one at my website soon. Books will be in right before Christmas!

Also, if you will go to NC Poet Laureate Kay Byer's blog - My Laureate's Lasso - and scroll down, you can read my poem "Traditional Mysteries Remain" which is included in the latest version of Appalachian Heritage - an issue dedicated to Cherokee writers.

Also, I have been working hard on getting ready for my next two workshops: Animal Medicine and Past Life.
I promise, those of you who have signed up will not be disappointed!

Stay strong, be creative, and don't forget to remember to give thanks....


No comments:

Post a Comment