Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life as we have known it

is CHANGING! So many people running around - scared - fighting each other and themselves - and I have been one of them! But not any more. I can honestly say I split open my fear yesterday, took it out, and let it go! So many times we do not realize what we carry inside ourselves. Old memories, guilt forced phony emotions, and dishonesty that if revealed would shine a light on the shortcomings of others.
Well, I am tired of all the passive/aggressivness in my life and I will no longer tolerate it in others.
I keep thinking of what Richard Bach wrote in Illusions, and I am paraphrasing: "Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof."
I will discuss this on a deeper level at this Sunday's gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment